Can I afford a Catholic education for my child?
The answer is: YES!
- 48% of all Sacred Heart families receive Tuition Assistance or Scholarships based on financial need.
- We want to make sure that finances are not an obstacle for a family who desires a Sacred Heart Catholic School education for their child(ren).
- Through Scholarships and Tuition Assistance Sacred Heart can be a financial possibility for every family!
- Contact the Admission Office at 218-773-0877 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions!
Please make sure to complete an enrollment registration before beginning the application for assistance.
- Families applying must already be accepted for enrollment in order to receive an award. If you are not yet enrolled please do not begin the application process.
Do you offer a payment plans for Tuition?
- Tuition can be paid in full at the start of the academic year, semi-annually, or in 12 monthly installments.
- Families will select a payment plan option in August when they receive access to their online tuition management account. Tuition plans must be in place prior to the start of school.
How much does tuition cost?
- The tuition rate for the following school year is established each year by the SHS School Advisory Council and is posted on our Enrollment Hub (linked here) in January of each year.
- We offer different prices, depending on age of the student, and parish affiliation.
Is the cost of tuition eligible for any Tax benefits?
As always please talk to your financial adviser about specifics. The 2017 tax reform package expanded 529 plan benefits to include tax-free withdrawals for private, public or religious elementary, middle and high school tuition. The new law also allows traditional 529 accounts to be rolled into 529 ABLE accounts without taxes or penalty.