Why Choose SHS for your child?
- Students explore their faith through classes and activities in Scripture, Sacraments, Church, and morality.
- Sacred Heart stresses the value of self-discipline and commitment.
- Faculty and staff are role models who share their faith, their talents, and their time.
- While not all students who come to Sacred Heart are Catholic, all share experiences of faith and values.
- Sacred Heart encourages each student to accept the challenges of being a Christian in tomorrow’s world.
- Catholic School students score significantly above the national average on standardized testing.
- 96% of our graduates continue on to higher education.
- Each 6-12th student will receive a Personalized Education Profile (PEP) which incorporates the interests, skills, needs, and goals of the student to ensure a rich and purposeful educational experience.
Click the image below to enlarge our SHS Infographic!