Enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year opens February 1st, 2021!
I need 2021-2022 enrollment information for…
Is your child already enrolled in Sacred Heart School? (New families not currently enrolled should click the link in the NEW FAMILY tab above) A personal account to your enrollment packet was emailed as a link February 1st with an account login. Enrollment opens on February 1st and priority will be given to families that complete a registration by March 1st based on the the Admission Policy specified here.
- 1st-12th grade reenrollment - Your child(ren's) seat(s) for those going into 1st-12th grade classes will be held until March 1st, 2021 and can be reserved by completing a family registration link that was emailed February 1st. Families may still register after this date, but their seat may be opened for new applying families and the registration fee will go up from $125 to $200 per family.
- Little Saints preschool reenrollment - If your child was enrolled in Little Angels for 2020-2021, you simply need to complete the registration linked below. Enrollment is not guaranteed year to year, but is subject to the admission policy.
- NEW Little Angel or NEW Little Saint or New Kindergarten enrollment - If you are a currently enrolled family and have a NEW INCOMING Little Angel preschool, Little Saint preschool, or Kindergarten child that was NOT enrolled in 2020-2021 school year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your child added in advance to opening to your online family re-enrollment packet. Preschool and Kindergarten enrollment is not guaranteed year to year, but is subject to the admission policy. Communication will be sent out after the March 1st enrollment deadline notifying you of Preschool (either AM or PM) or Kindergarten confirmed enrollment.
- There is a $125 registration fee per family.
New to enrolling at Sacred Heart School? Welcome! If you are a current family please visit the REENROLLMENT tab below or click on the link that was emailed out to you on February 1st. To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account ONLINE HERE. Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link. Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
- A non-refundable fee of $20 must be submitted with each student application.
- After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status by logging in to your account. In addition, you will be able to print the completed application, monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms and, if necessary, reprint the forms.
- Priority per our admission policy will be given to families that complete an application by March 1st, 2021. Families can still apply after this date based on available seats. Some sections, such as preschool and kindergarten do fill quickly and may have waitlists after March 1st.
- Applications will be reviewed by our Admission committee and enrollment acceptance will be based on available seats and the Admission Policy specified here. If accepted for enrollment families will be invited to complete a registration and pay the $125 per family registration fee (notification will be sent home to families in early March). If applying for preschool, families will be notified of either AM or PM program placement, but can still choose to waitlist for the other section if they do not receive their first choice. After Kindergarten enrollment we will reserve a child’s seat automatically pending re-enrollment is completed by March 1st of each subsequent enrollment year.
Sacred Heart offers Scholarship & Tuition options to families based on financial need. Learn more about our assistance options and apply at www.sacredheartegf.net/FACTS 2021-2022 Tuition information
Here are some important items you may want to reference prior to completing an enrollment application or registration.
- Preschool Information 1 sheeter (note program days and times)
- K-12 Information 1 sheeter
- K-6th Eagle’s Nest After School Care Program Information
- Sacred Heart School & Choice Bank Business and Values Program Overview PDF and Magazine Article Introducing the Program
- The Eagle Way and Benedictine Values at Sacred Heart School (pdf)
- Sacred Heart 7-12th grade Athletic Information
- School Handbook & Policies
- Preschool Classroom Handbook & Schedule
We invite families to visit our guided video tours available HERE! Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, we are not able to host our in person enrollment information nights but we are able to set up a personal visit. After you have completed our guided video tours if you wish to set up a personal visit please contact the admission office at 218-773-0877.