Connect with Jen Koller at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the application process.
Printable Policy — > Sacred Heart School International Student Policy
Sacred Heart School International Student Policy
1. Required Documents for application: The following documents are required to be submitted by May 1st for the following academic year:
- Letter of Application (available HERE) stating why the student wishes to attend Sacred Heart School
- Current transcript: Must be translated into English and include all coursework completed and in progress
- Letters of Recommendation: The student must send 2 letters of recommendation in English. One letter must be from the student’s current administrator and one letter must be from a current teacher of the student.
- TOELF: If you are not a native English speaker, you must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam. To be accepted, students will need to show evidence of TOELF score of at least:
- 513 on the paper-based TOEFL; or
- 183 on the computer-based TOEFL; or
- 65 on the internet-based TOEFL; or
- 6 on the ELTiS (Equivalent to 65 on the IBT TOEFL)
- Contact the agency that handles TOEFL registration in your country or contact: Educational TESTING service, Website: etc.org/toefl, Email: email@example.com, Phone: (609) 771-7100, Address: P.O. Box 6151, Princeton, NJ 08541. Online application found at: https://toeflrts.ets.org
- Tuition: A non-refundable $200 deposit (US dollars) must be submitted at the time of the application. Cost of Education Tuition and fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the school year.
- Host Family: The student is required to have a host family and is not allowed to live on their own. A F-1 Visa student is responsible for finding a host family prior to any consideration for admissions. The student and host family are responsible for transportation.
- Sacred Heart Diploma: Those seeking a high school diploma from Sacred Heart must attend Sacred Heart School for their freshmen through senior year of high school or transfer 9th-11th grade credits from an accredited private or public high school in the United States.
Once all materials are submitted the Admission Committee will determine acceptance and notify the student.
If you have questions on the application process please contact Jen Koller in the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.