Sacred Heart School seeks the following:
- After-School Program Support Staff: Sacred Heart School is looking for spirited and caring individuals to supervise and provide a safe, creative, and engaging environment for K-6 students as part of our Eagles’ Nest After-School Program. Hours: 3:00-5:45PM, days follow the school calendar. No weekends. Great resume builder! Submit a letter of interest and completed application form to Joanne Wilson, Principal K-6 | Dean of Academics K-12, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sacred Heart Catholic School is seeking two Elementary Teachers (grades 3 and 5) for the 2021-2022 school year. Applicants should have a strong desire to educate youth body, mind and soul. Interested applicants should send a letter of interest, resume, three letters of reference, college transcripts and a teaching license copy to Joanne Wilson, Principal K-6|Dean of Academics K-12, Sacred Heart School, 200 Third Street NW, East Grand Forks MN 56721 or email email@example.com. Telephone: 218-773-1579.
- Sacred Heart Catholic School in East Grand Forks, MN is seeking applicants for the following full-time positions for the 2021-2022 school year: High School Science Teacher. Interested applicants should send a letter of interest, resume, three letters of reference, college transcripts and a copy of license to Blake Karas, Principal 7-12|Activities Director, Sacred Heart School, 200 Third Street NW, East Grand Forks MN 56721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone: 218-773-0230.
- Sacred Heart School is seeking a High School English Teacher, Masters preferred for the 2021-2022 school year. Applicants must have a teaching degree with MN or ND state licensure. Interviews will begin is March 15, 2021. Send resume, three letters of reference, college transcript and copy of teaching license to: Blake Karas, Principal 7-12, Sacred Heart School, 200 Third Street NW, East Grand Forks, MN 56721, Email: email@example.com, Telephone: 218-773-0230, Website: www.sacredheartegf.net
- Sacred Heart Catholic School in East Grand Forks, MN is seeking a Junior High Girls Volleyball Coach for the 2021-2022 school year. Interested applicants should email Mr. Blake Karas (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive an application.
- Sacred Heart Church & School is seeking a part-time custodian. This position will perform general custodial duties including floor care and general cleaning. This is a 20-25 hour/week position working M-F evening or early morning hours. For more information, please contact Shelley Johnson at 218-773-0877 or email@example.com.
- Substitute Teachers (elementary, secondary, preschool and child care) – Contact Carrie Shea at 218-773-1579 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bus Drivers (part time or in conjunction with any of the above positions) – If you have any interest please contact: Blake Karas, Activities Director, 320 282 1232, email@example.com