Sacred Heart School seeks the following:
- Sacred Heart Catholic School in East Grand Forks, MN is seeking applicants for the following full-time positions for the 2021-2022 school year: K-10 Spanish Teacher, High School Science Teacher, K-12 School Counselor. Interested applicants should send a letter of interest, resume, three letters of reference, college transcripts and a copy of license to Blake Karas, Principal 7-12|Activities Director, Sacred Heart School, 200 Third Street NW, East Grand Forks MN 56721 or email email@example.com. Telephone: 218-773-0230. Interviews will begin May 5, 2021
- Sacred Heart Catholic School in East Grand Forks, MN is seeking a Junior High Girls Volleyball Coach for the 2021-2022 school year. Interested applicants should email Mr. Blake Karas (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive an application. Interviews will begin the last week of May.
- Sacred Heart Church & School is seeking a part-time custodian. This position will perform general custodial duties including floor care and general cleaning. This is a 20-25 hour/week position working M-F evening or early morning hours. For more information, please contact Shelley Johnson at 218-773-0877 or email@example.com.
- Substitute Teachers (elementary, secondary, preschool and child care) – Contact Carrie Shea at 218-773-1579 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bus Drivers (part time or in conjunction with any of the above positions) – If you have any interest please contact: Blake Karas, Activities Director, 320 282 1232, email@example.com