Instructions for Entering the Building during Construction
Due to construction, school administration is still assessing the logistics of PICK UP and DROP OFF details for students before and after school. These plans will be communicated to parents in the coming weeks by EMAIL.
- During the school day, door #2 will be the main entrance and exit to the building.
- The security camera and buzzer system has been installed at door #2 (Eagle door) to maintain security.
- Visitor sign-in is mandatory during the school day.
- When picking up or dropping off your students during the school day, please use door #2; parents of K-6th grade will report to the elementary office to sign out your student.
- Students arriving late or leaving early are to report to their designated school offices to sign in or out.
Door #2 (main school door during construction year)
Open 7:30-8:20 AM
Open 3:00-4:10 PM (staff coverage/greeter during this time)
Open for practices/events as needed after 3:30 PM
Door #3 & #4 (unavailable during construction year)
Door #1 (Parish door by the Church)
Open all day 6:45 AM- 4:30 PM for access to Parish office only
Interior Doors: Doors entering the Social Hall by the Parish Office locked 8:20 AM- 3:30 PM
Parents wishing to enter the school between 8:20-3:30
- Everyone entering the school will only be able to enter the school through the Elementary doors located at door #2 using the buzzer system. All parents/visitors need to check in at the office on arrival.
- The Social Hall doors by the Parish office are NOT an entrance to the school and will be locked from 8:20-3:30. Parish staff cannot open the doors for those wishing to enter the school.
- Door #2 (Eagle door) will be open before school for HS students and parent drop off.
In order to make this a success, we will need cooperation from you as parents. It might be less convenient to have the doors locked during the school day but we feel the upside of having a more secure building is worth it. The Eagle door (#2) will still be open at the end of the day starting at 3:00 PM for parents to enter the school and wait to pick up their child(ren).
Thank you for partnering with us to educate your child(ren) and for cooperating to help us be proactive in regard to security for our students.