Drop Off/Pick Up
• All K-12 NON-BUS students will enter/exit at door #2.
• All BUS, CHILDCARE, & PRESCHOOL students will enter/exit at door #4.
• Upon entry, all students at all ages will participate in a health screening.
• Parent/guardians may wait outside the building for pick-up but entry into
the building is suspended.
• The dismissal of K-12 students will be staggered alphabetically by last name
in three sections:
– 3:20 p.m. – Families with last name beginning with A-G
– 3:25 p.m. – Families with last name beginning with H-O
– 3:30 p.m. – Families with last name beginning with P-Z.
– Bus students will be dismissed when the bus arrives
• Preschool schedule: Morning 8:05-11:05 a.m., Afternoon 12:05-3:05 p.m.
• The K-12 day will start at 8:15 a.m. (7:30 a.m. drop off at door #2).
• To reduce transitions, high school will implement a block schedule.
• Daily recess for grade level cohorts will be scheduled
• Specialist schedules will continue. Elementary physical education and music will occur every other day for a longer class time.
• Mass times have switched due to COVID safety requirements. Please consult with your classroom teacher’s newsletter or weekly school news for any scheduling changes, but tentatively Masses are set for: K-1st grade (Liturgy of the Word) on Tuesdays, 2nd-3rd grade (Mass) on Tuesdays, 10-12th grade (Mass) on Wednesdays, 4-6th grade (Mass) on Thursdays, and 7-9th grade (Mass) on Fridays.
Absences, Early Dismissal, and Late Arrivals: Arrangements for early dismissal must be made by contacting respective offices prior to leaving. Students will report to the office and sign out with the administrative assistant. Students arriving late will need to buzz in at the door assigned to their grade level.
- In the case of an elementary student absence, late arrival, or early dismissal, please send ONE email to contact the student’s teacher (first initial and last name)@sacredheartegf.net AND CC our elementary secretary, Mrs. Carrie Shea, email@example.com. You may also call the elementary office at 218-773-1579. For late arrivals: Elementary parents will need to park in the elementary log (there is NO PARKING in the bus lane in front of the elementary doors) and walk their student to door #4. After being admitted into the building, students will report directly to the respective office for a health screening.
- In the case of a high school student absence, late arrival, or early dismissal, please contact Mrs. Dana Yanish at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the high school office at 218-773-0230. Students should immediately report to the high school office to sign in and out with Mrs. Dana Yanish. For late arrivals: Students in 7-12 will enter door #2. After being admitted into the building, students will report directly to the respective office for a health screening.