1-6 – $2.00
Grades 7-12 $2.20
Adult Guest $2.50
Extra milk $0.55
K-6 – $3.05
Grades 7-12 $3.25
Adult Guest $4.25
Extra milk: .55 cents
Second entrée: Varies, Maximum $2.00
- Families will receive a weekly email updating them of the current account amount.
- Families have to get a family key from the food service coordinator (email@example.com) that is only good for 24-48 hours to set up their online account
- The login allows them to see their account balance, but they are not able to make payments through the system.
Food Service Meal Charging Policy Adopted 11/2016 Updated 10/2019
All school families are encouraged to maintain a positive balance in their food service accounts at all times. Sacred Heart recognizes some families have difficulty with this due to size of family, notification, etc.
Notification of meal balances is usually through a family ‘s email on a weekly basis. A family may also check their own balance on-line using the school’ s foodservice software program at any time. If a payment does not have an email on record, the food service program will print a bill occasionally and mail it home. Balances can be requested in person at any time from the foodservice director. Sacred Heart Food Service Program will allow students to charge their meals.
Generally, if a school family’s balance reaches $0, the school will alert the parent/guardian via text message. If a family balance reaches $-50, the student’s family will receive a phone call and if not taken care of, the student will be asked to bring their own lunch until the account is balanced or a payment plan has been discussed. Applying for free/reduced meals is usually discussed at that time.
Lunch accounts that remain $-50.00 or less will be contacted daily unless a plan has been put in place to resolve. If there remains to be insufficient funds for a month or longer, and an arrangement has not been made, the family will jeopardize their ability to remain at Sacred Heart School. If a family leaves Sacred Heart with a balance in their lunch account, they have until July 1st of that year to request the remaining funds to be sent.
All graduating high school seniors must have their school food service balance paid by graduation. No diploma will be issued unless payment has been received.
Food Service Reasonable Accommodation Policy Adopted 11/2016
Sacred Heart Schools Food Service Program (School Food Authority) will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities.
The School Food Authority is required to provide FOOD SUBSTITUTIONS or MODIFICATIONS if:
- A physician’s statement is on file in the school food authority that describes the participant’s disability (a disability as defined in federal regulations) that prevents the participant from eating the regularly offered foods, AND …
- The physician has indicated the substitutions or modifications that the participant needs. The “Special Diet Statement” from the physician must be kept on file at the school. It is the responsibility of the parent to provide the school with a copy of this physician statement.
Special dietary requests such as vegetarian diet are not mandatory of the School Food Authority to provide. The School Food Authority will consider all requests, but may not comply with the request. All special requests must be in writing from the parent prior to the students first day of school.