Drop Off/Pick Up
• All K-12 NON-BUS students will enter/exit at door #2.
• All BUS, CHILDCARE, & PRESCHOOL students will enter/exit at door #4.
• Upon entry, all students at all ages will participate in a health screening.
• Parent/guardians may wait outside the building for pick-up but entry into
the building is suspended.
• The dismissal of K-12 students will be staggered alphabetically by last name
in three sections:
– 3:20 p.m. – Families with last name beginning with A-G
– 3:25 p.m. – Families with last name beginning with H-O
– 3:30 p.m. – Families with last name beginning with P-Z.
– Bus students will be dismissed when the bus arrives
• Preschool schedule: Morning 8:05-11:05 a.m., Afternoon 12:05-3:05 p.m.
• The K-12 day will start at 8:15 a.m. (7:30 a.m. drop off at door #2).
• To reduce transitions, high school will implement a block schedule.
• Daily recess for grade level cohorts will be scheduled.
• Specialist schedules will continue. Elementary physical education and music
will occur every other day for a longer class time.
Absences, Early Dismissal, and Late Arrivals: Arrangements for early dismissal must be made by contacting respective offices prior to leaving. Students will report to the office and sign out with the administrative assistant. Students arriving late will need to buzz in at the door assigned to their grade level.
- In the case of an elementary student absence, late arrival, or early dismissal, please send ONE email to contact the student’s teacher (first initial and last name)@sacredheartegf.net AND CC our elementary secretary, Mrs. Carrie Shea, firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the elementary office at 218-773-1579. For late arrivals: Elementary parents will need to park in the elementary log (there is NO PARKING in the bus lane in front of the elementary doors) and walk their student to door #4. After being admitted into the building, students will report directly to the respective office for a health screening.
- In the case of a high school student absence, late arrival, or early dismissal, please contact Mrs. Dana Yanish at email@example.com or call the high school office at 218-773-0230. Students should immediately report to the high school office to sign in and out with Mrs. Dana Yanish. For late arrivals: Students in 7-12 will enter door #2. After being admitted into the building, students will report directly to the respective office for a health screening.
Sacred Heart School’s Non-Discriminatory Policy Concerning Students – Sacred Heart School in East Grand Forks admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs.
This is to be in satisfaction of the requirements of Section 4.01 or Revenue Procedure 75-50.