Re-enrollment paperwork was due by March 1st. Late enrollment for re-enrolling families may still be an option if seats remain! Contact Jen Koller at email@example.com if you need to re-enroll your child.
School Supervision and Attendance
We want to be sure that all students are accounted for at all times. Please have your child at school by 8:05 so they have time to settle in and get to their classroom by the 8:15 bell. The doors will be locked at 8:20 a.m. and parents will need to escort their elementary child in to the office if they arrive after the bell. Being punctual is essential!
- Kindergarten—Grade 12 8:15 a.m. to 3:20 p.m.
- Little Angels/Saints Morning Session 8:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- Little Angels/Saints Afternoon Session 12:15 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Absences and Late Arrivals
- In the case of an elementary student absence, late arrival, or early dismissal, please send ONE email to contact the student’s teacher (first initial and last name)@sacredheartegf.net AND CC our elementary secretary, Mrs. Carrie Shea, firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the elementary office at 218-773-1579. Elementary parents will need to park and come into the office to sign their child in/out for midday appointments.
- In the case of a high school student absence, late arrival, or early dismissal, please contact Mrs. Dana Yanish at email@example.com or call the high school office at 218-773-0230. Students should immediately report to the high school office to sign in and out with Mrs. Dana Yanish.
Elementary students may gather in the parish social hall beginning at 7:30 a.m. and upon dismissal at the end of the day must either be waiting in a classroom or supervised by a parent. The student must be picked up by 3:30 p.m. or enrolled in the After-School Program. Information is available to the right. Elementary students and all bus drop off/pick up will occur at door #4.
High School students may gather in the high school commons or parish social hall from 7:30 a.m. until the start of classes. All students must be picked up by 3:30 p.m., be in an adult supervised extra-curricular activity, or if in grades 7-8, enrolled in the After-School Program. High school students 9-12 drop off/pick up will be at Eagle door #2.
Sacred Heart School’s Non-Discriminatory Policy Concerning Students - Sacred Heart School in East Grand Forks admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs.
This is to be in satisfaction of the requirements of Section 4.01 or Revenue Procedure 75-50.