School supply lists, handbooks, and other school related information can be found using the links listed in the menu.
School Supervision and Attendance
We want to be sure that all students are accounted for at all times.
Doors to the school will be locked from 8:15-3:20.
Parents are asked to please pick up their children on time at the conclusion of the school day.
Absences and Late Arrivals
- In the case of an elementary student absence, late arrival, or early dismissal, please send ONE email to contact the student’s teacher (first initial and last name)@sacredheartegf.net AND cc’ing our elementary secretary, Carrie Shea, firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the elementary office at 218-773-1579. Elementary parents will need to park and come into the office to sign their child in/out for midday appointments.
- In the case of a high school student absence, late arrival or early dismissal, please contact Dana Yanish at email@example.com or call the high school office at 218-773-0230. Students should immediately report to the high school office to sign in and out with Dana Yanish.
Pick Up/Drop Off
- BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL Door #1 serves our families for STUDENT Drop Off/Pick Up Door and Door #2 serves our students for BUS Drop Off/Pick Up
- DURING SCHOOL HOURS Door #2 can be used for STUDENT Drop Off/Pick Up. Students/Parents/Guardians entering the building after 8:15 and before 3:20 p.m. must use door #2. Door #2 is equipped with a buzzer security system and monitored by a greeter.
- STUDENT DRIVERS - Student drivers may park in the Trailhead parking lot or along the street. There will be NO student parking on 3rd street NW, in the railroad lot, or in the church parking lot. Student drivers and passengers may enter door #1 or #2 before 8:15 a.m.
Elementary Supervision - students may gather in the parish social hall beginning at 7:30 a.m. and when dismissed at the end of the day must either be waiting in a classroom or supervised by a parent. They must be picked up by 3:30 p.m. or if in 3rd through grade 6 be in Homework Club.
High School Supervision - students may gather in the high school commons or parish social hall from 7:30 a.m. until the start of classes. All students must be picked up by 3:30 p.m., be in an adult supervised extracurricular activity or in Homework Club.
Homework Club is available for students in 3rd-12th until 5:00 p.m. starting the first day of school to families that have signed up in advance. Homework Club procedure and permission forms can be picked up at fee payment day.
Sacred Heart School’s Non-Discriminatory Policy Concerning Students - Sacred Heart School in East Grand Forks admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs.
This is to be in satisfaction of the requirements of Section 4.01 or Revenue Procedure 75-50.