Sacred Heart School is looking to fill a position for:
- Sacred Heart Catholic School in East Grand Forks, MN is seeking a full-time K-12 Spanish Teacher for the 2018-2019 school year. Interviews will begin April 16, 2018. Applicants should send a letter of interest, resume, letters of reference, a copy of teaching license and college transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sacred Heart School and Parish is seeking a Director of Campus/Youth Ministry. This position is responsible to maintain and promote an active campus ministry through prayer period, weekly school Masses, class retreats, special celebrations, relational ministry, and Confirmation. Full job description can be found at here. Please send a resume and three references to the Search Committee at Sacred Heart, 200 3rd St NW East Grand Forks, MN 56721 or email email@example.com. Accepting applications until position is filled.
- Sacred Heart Parish is seeking a Director of Religious Education Grades 1-8. This position is responsible to develop the curriculum, selection of materials, and recruitment of teachers for the religious education program. This position coordinates First Reconciliation and First Communion. This person also develops and coordinates Vacation Bible School. Full job description can be found here. Please send a resume and three references to the Search Committee at Sacred Heart, 200 3rdSt NW East Grand Forks, MN 56721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Accepting applications until position is filled.
Applicants are also sought for the following:
- Substitute Teachers (elementary, secondary, preschool and child care) – Contact Carrie Shea at 218-773-1579 or at email@example.com
- Bus Drivers (part time or in conjunction with any of the above positions) - If you have any interest please contact: Blake Karas, Activities Director, 320 282 1232, firstname.lastname@example.org