Sacred Heart School is looking to fill a position for:
Applicants are sought for the following 2019-2020 positions:
- Sacred Heart Catholic School in East Grand Forks, MN is seeking a Middle School – High School Physical Education Teacher for the 2019-2020 school year. Applicants should email a letter of interest, resume, letters of reference, a copy of teaching license and college transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Blake Karas, Principal 7-12 | Activities Director, Sacred Heart School, 200 3rd Street NW, East Grand Forks, MN 56721. Tel: 218-773-0230
- Sacred Heart is seeking Junior High Volleyball Coaches. If interested please email Blake Karas; email@example.com to set up an interview.
- Part-time Food Service Staff are needed for the 2019-20 school year! Sacred Heart School is looking to fill two part-time food service positions in our hot lunch program. The positions are 4 hours per day and follow the school academic calendar. Please send completed application form (LINK HERE) to: Sacred Heart School, Attn: Blake Karas, 200 3rd Street NW, East Grand Forks, MN 56721. Please contact Blake Karas at 773-0230 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- After-School Program Support Staff: Sacred Heart School is looking for dynamic and energized individuals to supervise and provide a safe, creative, and engaging environment for K-8 students as part of our after-school program. Hours: 3:00-5:45PM when school is in session. No weekends. Great resume builder! Submit a letter of interest and completed application form (LINK HERE) to Joanne Wilson, Principal K-6 | Dean of Academics K-12, at email@example.com.
Applicants are also sought for the following:
- Substitute Teachers (elementary, secondary, preschool and child care) – Contact Carrie Shea at 218-773-1579 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bus Drivers (part time or in conjunction with any of the above positions) - If you have any interest please contact: Blake Karas, Activities Director, 320 282 1232, email@example.com