Commitment is a portion of tuition raised by school families through several fundraising programs or via volunteering with the Advancement Office. The participation of school families in fundraisers helps minimize tuition increases. The Advancement Office tracks the success of your family fundraising and any volunteer hours worked.
A $400 commitment discount is offered to families with students enrolled at the other Grand Forks Catholic Schools of Holy-Family St. Mary’s and St. Michael’s School. If you have a child at another one of these schools please let the Advancement Office know early in the year so we can account for it.
If you choose not to participate in the fundraising efforts, your family and/or student commitment balance must be paid by the end of the school year.
For questions on fundraisers or on commitment, please contact Courtney Scheving at email@example.com or at 218-773-0877.
By participating in the below fundraisers, you can help make your family fundraising commitment!
- Rake-a-thon online sponsorship giving (Click here for parent information on Rake-A-Thon)
- Winning Raffle Calendar (Raffle Calendars were given to parents at Fee Payment Day)
- Annual Student Drive online donor information (Click here for parent information on helping with PHONE-A-THONS)
- Car Raffle (This year we’re trying something new! The Car raffle replaces the Harley Davidson raffle, but will still be drawn at Spring Fling!)
- Spring Fling (Save the Date! Saturday, April 14th, 2018. This year’s theme is “A Night at the Oscars” and is sure to be a fun night!)
- Scrip (available in parish office)
Drawing to be held May 4th at Sacred Heart’s Spring Fling Gala event (need not be present to win)
Grand Prize — $6,000 Travel Voucher from Monarch Travel and Tours ($5,000 cash out option)
Other prizes: – 50” LG LED Ultra Thin Smart TV & LG 4.1 Channel Surround Sound – His & Her TREK 820 Mountain Bikes – 1/2c. Martini Prong Diamond Earrings – 32GB 9.7” iPad 6 & drop proof case – FIVE $100 CASH DRAWINGS!
Tickets may be purchased from any SHS family or at the Sacred Heart Parish Office at 200 Third Street NW, East Grand Forks, MN.
Need to be present to WIN! Winner is responsible for taxes. Must be 18 years old to purchase a raffle ticket. Tickets purchased do not constitute a charitable donation. Permit #X-60010.