In the Advancement Office, we are continually looking into the future to ensure that our Catholic values and excellence in education will be made available for generations to come. Like many parish schools, the tuition we charge does not cover the actual cost of educating our students. Last year the Advancement Office contributed to underwriting the costs for 389 students. The actual cost of educating one student at SHS is $5,924 per year, averaging to $35 a day. The actual cost of tuition for K-6 in-parish is $3860 and $5,200 for 7-12.
Therefore fundraising activities such as Calendars, Scrip and Spring Fling are necessary to make up for the difference.
Sacred Heart School promotes a variety of ways for individuals and businesses to support our school. These opportunities consist of:
- Rake-a-thon (Click to make an online donation to sponsor a student!)
- Winning Raffle Calendar (look for 2018 Calendar sales to start in September 2017!)
- Annual Student Drive (click to make an online contribution)
- Car Raffle (This year we’re trying something new! The Car raffle replaces the Harley Davidson raffle, but will still be drawn at Spring Fling!)
- Spring Fling (Save the Date! Saturday, April 14th, 2018)
- Scrip (available in parish office)
If you have questions or you are interested in helping further a student’s Catholic education, please contact us at:
Cordell A. Fontaine, Advancement Director
218-773-0877 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For Fundraising questions please contact
Courtney Scheving, Fundraising & Events Coordinator
218-773-0877 or email@example.com
For more information on the Sacred Heart Foundation, which oversees: