The dream of competing for your school is made real every day at Sacred Heart where student-athletes of every skill level share the thrill of competition donned in our traditional purple and gold. Here, nobody gets cut from a sport or activity. A student might not play every game, but nonetheless remains part of the team. Our alumni roster includes athletes who have gone on to college on sports scholarships. With a busy athletic program, Sacred Heart provides students the opportunity to learn through individual and team competition. We are the Eagles. Watch us soar!
For current athletic schedules visit the Region8MN website here. Families can also use the “subscribe” option on that site to receive text and email notifications of schedule changes.
22 Extra Curricular Athletics Opportunities
Girls Sports: Volleyball (Fall), Cross Country (Fall), Swimming & Diving (Fall), Basketball (Winter), Gymnastics (Winter), Archery Club (Winter), Softball (Spring), Track & Field (Spring), Soccer (Spring), Tennis (Spring), Trap Shooting (Spring)
Boys Sports: Football (Fall), Cross Country (Fall), Soccer (Fall), Tennis (Fall), Basketball (Winter), Swimming & Diving (Winter), Wrestling (Winter), Archery Club (Winter), Baseball (Spring), Track & Field (Spring), Trap Shooting (Spring)
For questions on Athletics contact Blake Karas at firstname.lastname@example.org
7-12th Grade Athletics Information!
- To Do List Before Athletes are Eligible for Practice for any sport
Athletic Volunteer Sign-Ups
- Girl’s Basketball Sign-Up
- Boy’s Basketball Sign-Up
- JH Boy’s Tournament Sign-Up
- JH Girl’s Tournament Sign-Up
- 2018_Archery Registration
- For questions contact Wayne at email@example.com
KnightRiders Boys Swimming & Diving
- Looking for both new and experienced athletes to participate on our team. We especially welcome those athletes participating in Fall and Spring sports who may be looking to enhance their endurance with low-impact, high intensity cross-training.
- Open to young men enrolled in grades 7 through 12.
- The 2018-2019 season begins Monday, November 26th at GF Central HS.
- Read more HERE.
- Questions can be directed to Coach Brent Newman, phone: VMS 746-2360 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Female Athletic Training Program 7th-12th Grade
- Session II – January 10th – March 7, 2019 $35 (Monday, Wednesday and Fridays from 6:50AM-7:45AM)
- Registration form available HERE
Youth Basketball 3rd-6th Grade Program Starting in November
- 3rd – 6th Grade boys and girls; $50 per athlete; Checks due on night of first practice. Season starts in November
- 1 to 2 nights a week depending on grade and weekend games
- Coaches determine schedule (If interested in coaching please email/call Blake Karas)
- Youth Basketball Sign-Up
Saturday Morning Skills K-2nd Grade
- K-2nd Grade boys and girls; $35 per child, Checks Due on first day, written to Sacred Heart.
- Saturday Mornings from December – March
- Saturday Morning Skills Sign-Up Here