The dream of competing for your school is made real every day at Sacred Heart where student-athletes of every skill level share the thrill of competition donned in our traditional purple and gold. Here, nobody gets cut from a sport or activity. A student might not play every game, but nonetheless remains part of the team.
Sacred Heart offers students the chance to compete in a wide range of sports. Currently, the school has 22 girls and boys athletic opportunities. Those include: Cross Country (Girls & Boys), Football (Boys), Volleyball (Girls), Soccer (Girls & Boys), Swimming & Diving (Girls & Boys), Tennis (Girls & Boys), Basketball (Girls & Boys), Wrestling (Boys), Baseball (Boys), Track & Field (Girls & Boys), Softball (Girls), Trap Shooting (Girls & Boys), Gymnastics (Girls) and Archery (Girls & Boys).
Our alumni roster includes athletes who have gone on to college on sports scholarships. With a busy athletic program, Sacred Heart provides students the opportunity to learn through individual and team competition. We are the Eagles. Watch us soar!
For questions on Athletics contact Blake Karas at email@example.com
All practice schedules and game schedules are now available in the Region 8 website. We urge everyone to go to this website and sign up for “notify me” from Region 8. Should a schedule change, notifications will be sent via text with pertinent changes. You may also want to bookmark the links below for your child’s level which includes a practice and game schedule meshed together. Remember all schedules are tentative and subject to change. For easy, up to the second updates, sign up for “notify me.”
View Printable Winter Athletic Schedule HERE
- 7-8th Boys Basketball Practice Schedule
- 7-8th Girls Basketball Practice Schedule
- 9-12th Boys Basketball Practice Schedule
- 9-12th Girls Basketball Practice Schedule
7-12th Grade Athletics
- All 7-12th grade athletes must have a current Sports Physical (valid for three years). This form can be found HERE.
- All athletes must also return their eligibility papers found here: Athletic Eligibility Brochure/Form
- 9-12 Grade Sports Fee is $75; 7-8 Grade Sports Fee is $50
2017-18 Archery Information
- Archery Club will begin this Sunday November 19.
- Registration Form HERE.
- The archery club is open to all students 4th-12th.
- The Archery club expands the archery program offered in PE class and gives students an opportunity to compete in local and state archery competitions both individually and as a team.
- Archery is a great life sport for both boys and girls and can be anyone with a little instruction.
- If you have any questions contact Wayne Pietruszewski at 701-739-4100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Athletic Opportunities
Youth Basketball for grades 3-6th