Thank you for your interest in Sacred Heart School for your family! Sacred Heart is a Child Care, Preschool, and Kindergarten through grade twelve school located in East Grand Forks, Minnesota. The school serves families from both Grand Forks, ND and East Grand Forks, MN. At Sacred Heart, we teach Catholic doctrine, history, and tradition. God, Jesus and faith are not relegated to just one class, but are woven into everything we do.
Sacred Heart Calendar
Get all of your Easter Dinner needs using Scrip Gift Cards. A percentage of your purchases go back to Sacred Heart! For more information about Scrip or for a list of other Scrip Sacred Heart carries please visit www.sacredheartegf.net/scrip #BuySCRIPandsupportSH ... See MoreSee Less
Here's your SHS update!
• Lunch is Pasta with Meat Sauce or Alfredo, Garlic Toast and Salad Bar
• Good Luck to the Robotics Team! They will be leaving on Monday to travel to Kentucky for the VEX Robotics World Competition.
• Today is Day 2
• Prayer today is Liturgy of the Hours.
• There will be a meeting at lunch time today for all 8th grade girls interested in playing on a JO volleyball team this summer.
• Juniors and Seniors if have not signed up for Prom you need to see Mr. Pieper today. ... See MoreSee Less
A listing our summer opportunities for our athletes to participate in is available at --->> www.sacredheartegf.net/school/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/2019_SummerOpportunites.pdf ... See MoreSee Less
Here's your SHS update!
• Lunch is Hamburger or Hotdog with Beans and Salad Bar
• Congratulations to our Kindergarten on a fabulous program last night, their hard really showed in their wonderful performance.
• Congratulations to the softball teams that played in Crookston yesterday and brought home 2 wins. The Varsity won 15-0 and Ireland Hanson threw a two-hitter shutout. Lily Zimprich, Bella Haas, Naomi Lee and Lily Grossbauer all scored 2 runs a piece. Nice work ladies!
• Good luck to our Band students as they head over to Senior high today to compete in Band Ensembles. ... See MoreSee Less
4th graders worked in teams today to try to figure out how they would solve the problem of building the Hoover Dam. They had to take into account the water, drying concrete, residents, and other concerns and then present their plans to the class. After they thought through the problem they learned from Mrs. Johnson about how the Hoover Dam was really constructed. #mySHS ... See MoreSee Less